History of Andrex
Andrex® takes its name from the St Andrew’s Mill, Walthamstow, where it was first produced in 1942. It was originally developed from a design for a gentleman’s disposable handkerchief, sold exclusively in Harrods department store, London.
Rolling in at No. 1
Brightening up Britain’s bathrooms.
In 1966 we couldn’t resist the growing love of pattern and colour anymore. We had our own makeover, introducing coloured packs of Andrex® into bathrooms across the country. Andy Warhol would be proud.