Money Back Guarantee
The money back guarantee is valid for purchases via Tesco, Sainsburys or Co-Op.
Thank you for trying New Andrex® Supreme Quilts, we are sorry that the product didn’t meet your expectations. Providing you with the best quality products is our top priority and we want to make sure we listen and learn from you to make our product better for the future.
Please click the link below to start the process of getting your money back.
Full terms and conditions
Promoter: Kimberly-Clark, 1 Tower View, Kings Hill, West Malling, Kent, ME19 4HA
1. This promotion is open to residents of UK & Northern Ireland only, who are aged 18 years and over excluding employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. Promotional Period: The promotion will begin at 00:01 GMT on 15/09/21 and will close at 23.59 on 31/12/21. Final date for receipt of claims is 23.59 on 31/01/22. Any claim received outside these dates will not be refunded.
3. Entry instructions: To request your money back visit Andrex.co.uk/moneyback and fill out your full name, email address, and a short statement (min. 15 words) as to why you did not like our product. You will also be required to upload a picture of your original till receipt from Tesco, Sainsburys or Co-Op clearly showing the purchase of a pack of 4 or 9 roll Supreme Quilts.
4. You must make your claim using your full legal name. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any Claimant who uses multiple names or any false names and to require them to return to the Promoter any refund awarded.
5. By submitting your claim you agree that you will be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions.
6. Claim value: the maximum claim value is the price paid as per the receipt submitted and in any case no higher than the amount identified in clause 9.
7. Claims will be paid via Bank Transfer or via PayPal to the account associated with the email address used to enter.
8. Bank Transfer or PayPal payment will be processed within 28 days of claims being received. The Promoter is not responsible for incorrect payments where the details provided were incorrect. Payments cannot be reversed once they have been processed. No replacement payments will be granted. The Promoter is not responsible for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption while the Claimant is on the PayPal platform.
9. Claim Validity and Maximum Refund Values: A maximum of one claim is permitted per household. Participating brands and formats are:
Participating Product Maximum Refund Value
Andrex Supreme Quilts 9 roll £5.75
Andrex Supreme Quilts 4 roll £2.75
10. For the avoidance of doubt, if more than the permitted number of claims are received from the same address, all such claims and any associated claims from their household will be disqualified. Bulk claims made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible claims, or via third parties or syndicates, claims by macros or other automated means and claims which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is attempting to circumvent this condition by, for example, using identities other than their own or automated means, their claim will be void.
12. General: The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
13. Where a Claimant (i) has not completed fully; or (ii) has been found to be in breach of any of the terms and conditions of this promotion the Promoter may enforce its right to disqualify that person and require the return or reimbursement to us of any refund even where a refund has already been awarded and/or actually provided to the Claimant or awarded to the Claimant in question.
14. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned due to events outside of the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries (this includes, without limitation, by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion).
15. The rules of this promotion are subject to the legal and regulatory restrictions imposed under English law and the parties to any dispute or action shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts. Consumers in [Scotland], [Northern Ireland] and [the Republic of Ireland] may additionally bring an action in their home courts.
16. If any provision or part of these terms is deemed void or otherwise unenforceable in law then that provision or part shall be deemed excluded and the remainder of these terms shall remain in force.
17. The Promoters decision in all promotional matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. Claimants’ statutory rights are not affected.